Tuesday 5 November 2013

Jang Su Chon Korean BBQ

It's a public holiday today and we've decided to bring my mom to a Korean BBQ Restaurant for dinner.


This is our second visit. The previous time I came was with my uni mates.



Their set menu is much worth it!

We ordered Set B for 2-3 person. It costs RM80, original price was RM108.



Here are the pictures of the food:

Haemulpajeon Seafood Pancake

Samgyeopsal Barbecued Pork Belly

Gyeranjjim Steamed Egg Soup


Dolsot Bibimbap Stone Pot Mixed Rice

Duenjang Jjigae Soybean Stew 

Moksal Barbecued Pork Neck 

Here are some photos of the side dishes (refillable) 

We think this is jelly.. Lol

Potato 

Kimchi

Sweet Potato 

Lettuce 

Broccoli 

Seaweed

Bean sprout 

Mushroom in Fried Egg


My mommy

This is what we receive after billing!!! So sweet of them :) so lovely!

Yogurt Candy


The boss is super cute, super friendly and super polite! 

I'll be back! 



No comments:

Post a Comment